Dr. Richard Kimmich's Office provides:
- Primary care
- Comprehensive eye examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers
- Contact lens fitting and follow-up, including bifocal, disposable and Astigmatism lenses
- Treatment of eye diseases and co-management of surgery
- Vision Therapy for all ages
- Treatment for learning-related vision problems, including ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, reading, and tracking problems
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Visual Rehabilitation for special populations, including patients with traumatic brain injuries, stroke, whiplash, developmental delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for stress-related visual problems, including nearsightedness, headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) co-management and consultation
- Low Vision aids and services
- Sports Vision correction and/or improvement
Learn more about vision development by reading the College of Optometrists in Vision Development's online edition of "Optometry and Vision Development."